Sweet and Sour Fish 酸甜鱼 - This tantalising sweetness with a slight sour burst is a popular dish among old folks and children.
Cooking time: 10 mins
Cooking Method: Stir Fry
- Fried fish can keep in freezer for 1 month,
- Sauce can keep in the fridge for 3 months
1. Fried Dory 6 pcs
2. Sweet Sour sauce 1tub
Optional Ingredients from own kitchen:
1. Air fry the dory for 10 minutes. At the same time, heat up the pan and add oil.
(oil from own kitchen)
2. Add in the optional Ingredients as desired.
3. Add Sweet Sour sauce into the pan.
4. When the sauce thickens, add the dory in and toss the pan to evenly spread the sauce on the fish.
5. Ready to eat this delicious Chinese restaurant staple dish - Sweet Sour Fried Fish.