酸菜鱼 Paradise Sauerkraut Fish Set
Set Consists of:
- 1 whole fried fish
- 1 pack of sauerkraut
- 1 pack of mala chilli sauce
- 3 packs of Premium Fish Broth Concentrate
- 1 pack of condiments
- 1 disposable warmer with 1 burner
- 1 pack of Red Bean Sesame ball
1. Add 400ml of water with each pack of concentrate.
2. Boil the Sauerkraut with the broth for at least 5-10min to bring out the sour taste.
3. Stir in the mala chilli sauce and turn off the fire.
4. Pour the soup over to the fish in the warmer tray.
5. Garnish with condiments given.
6. Light up the burner and place the warmer tray over the fire.
7. Remove Red Bean Sesame ball from freezer and pop into airfryer 5-10min at 180 degree. Alternatively can microwave for 50 seconds
Best consume on the same day of delivery.
Things to take note while using the disposable warmer.
1. Check that aluminium tray is clean and there are no cracks or holes.
2. Light the burner with care and place at the center of the box.
3. Tray must be filled with soup if there is flame below. If not the heat may burn a hole through the tray.
4. Please do not use warmer directly over tempered glass top. Use a thermal insulators mat underneath the warmer to make sure that glass surfaces do not overheat.
5. When soup is finished, remove the tray and put out the flame by placing the burner cover back.
6. If wax burner is used, remember to let the wax solidify before moving or it may cause spillages.