Sweet and sour fish 酸甜鱼
Cooking time: 10 mins
Cooking Method: Stir Fry
- Best to consume on the same day of delivery for best taste.
- Alternatively, the fresh vegetables can be kept in chiller for maximum 2 days,
- Fried fish can keep in freezer for 1 month,
- All other sauce/condiments can keep in the fridge.
1. Fried Dory 6 pcs
2. Sweet Sour sauce 1tub
3. Cherry Tomatoes x3
4. Signature Batang broth x 1
1. Air fry the dory for 10 minutes. At the same time, heat up the pan and add oil.
(oil from own kitchen)
2. Cut the tomatoes into cubes and add to the pan.
3. Add Sweet Sour sauce and Batang broth into the pan.
4. When the sauce thickens, add the dory in and toss the pan to evenly spread the sauce on the fish.
5. Ready to eat this delicious Chinese restaurant staple dish - Sweet Sour Fried Fish.