Sweet and sour lychee fish 酸甜荔枝鱼
Cooking time: 10 mins
Cooking Method: Stir Fry
- Best to consume on the same day of delivery for best taste.
- Alternatively, the fresh vegetables can be kept in chiller for maximum 2 days,
- Fried fish can keep in freezer for 1 month,
- All other sauce/condiments can keep in the fridge.
1. Fried Dory 6 pcs
2. Sweet Sour sauce 1tub
3. Lychee 2 pcs
4. Cherry Tomatoes x3
5. Onions 1 pack
6. Signature Batang broth x 1
1. Air fry the dory for 10 minutes. At the same time, heat up the pan and add oil.
(oil from own kitchen)
2. Fry the onions till fragrant.
3. Cut the tomatoes into cubes and add to the pan.
4. Add Sweet Sour sauce and Batang broth into the pan.
5. When the sauce thickens, add the dory in and toss the pan to evenly spread the sauce on the fish.
6. Lastly cut the Lychee into half and add it into the pan and toss it again.
7. Ready to eat this delicious Chinese restaurant staple dish - Lychee Sweet Sour Fried Fish.